HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY APPLY FOR 2019/2020 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Brief History of NDDC
NDDC, a Federal Government Agency (FGA) was established in the year 2000 by the Ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo mainly as a response to the demands of the population of the Niger Delta. Being its core mandate, the Agency derives happiness in the training and the educating the youths of the Niger Delta regions. While developing key infrastructure to promote diversification and productivity so as to curb hostilities and militancy.
In this regards, the NNDC is very much pleased to invite applications from the Niger Delta States.for her 2019 Postgraduate scholarship scheme.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2019 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The following are the requirements for application for NDDC Postgraduate scholarship:
- Those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree Programme must have a first degree with a minimum of 2nd Class, Lower Division and a good Master’s Degree for Ph.D. candidates from a recognized University.
- Before application, applicants must have gained valid admission letter for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
b) Chairman of LGA
c) First class traditional ruler
d) High court judge
5. Applicants with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
ELIGIBLE COURSES FOR NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
2. Agricultural Science
4. Medical Sciences
6. Environmental Sciences
7. Management sciences
Make an online NDDC registration here http://scholarship.nddc.gov.ng/register/
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2019 SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- Click on this link to run the online application
- Automatic application number will be assigned to successful applications
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgment for ease reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University
- Relevant Degrees from recognized Universities
- N.Y.S.C Discharge /Exemption Certificate
For further enquiring please contact:
APPLICTION DEAD LINE: 4th July, 2019.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.