ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY AKUNGBA-AKOKO (AAUA) POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Management of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-akoko cordially invites all candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who are seeking for the 2019/2020 Academic Session Admission in the university. These candidates must have chosen the institute as their first choice otherwise, candidates who didn’t do so are advised to do so via change of institute and this should be done immediately before the date of the screening. Candidates are on this note advised reading through this article so as the get themselves prepared for the screening exercise.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Eligibility Requirements for AAUA 2019 Screening Exercise
- Candidates must choose the institute as the first choice institute otherwise, a change of institute will be necessary before the screening.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in 2019 JAMB
- Direct Entry candidates must also make the institute as their first choice
- All candidates who did not choose the institute as the first choice but are willing to gain admission are advised to do so on JAMB CAPS at not later than 15th September, 2019.
- All candidates are to visit the school website @ www.putme.aaua.edu.ng, to register online for the Screening
- The screening form is N 2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only)
- The screening scheduled to hold on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Thursday, 15th September, 2019.
Step-by-Step Method to Apply for AAUA Screening Form (Online Registration)
- Visit the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number
- On the page Create an Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Candidates are to correctly input their UTME Registration Number and Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2, 000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
General Instructions to all AAUA Candidates
For any candidate to be successful in the screening exercise, he or she must follow the following instructions and adhere to them strictly.
i. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
ii. AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
iii. Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
iv. Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
v. Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
vi. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
vii. Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
viii. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
ix. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.