ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA (AAUA) LIST OF AVAILABLE COURSES| ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Below are the available accredited programmes at the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA). The list is provided to help students make a perfect choice of the university they want. As a matter of fact, this is one of the outstanding universities in Nigeria and it has process most of the top scholars we have today in Nigeria. It is a NUC approved State University and it offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity for the knowledge of courses offered in the University. Check also for the requirements needed to apply for admission.
AAUA Available Programmes
Below are the available programmes (courses) in AAUA. The page will be updated as soon as any programme (s) is introduced into the system.
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
-Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF ART
-History and International Studies
-Linguistics and Yoruba
-Religion and African Culture
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
-Computer Science Education
-Guidance and Counseling
-Political Science Education
-Religious Studies Education
-Social Studies Education
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
-Environmental Biology and Fisheries
-Physics with Electronics
-Plant Science and Biotechnology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
-Geography and Planning
AABU UTME Admission Requirements.
- An applicant must have at least five (5) credits in any of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) ( West African Examinations Council (WAEC), National Examinations Council (NECO)) or equivalents at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidate must attain an acceptable standard in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- In addition to the above requirements, Candidates must meet Faculty/Departmental Requirements ( if required)
AABU Direct Entry Requirement.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in the JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration. Or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.