HOW TO APPLY FOR ADAMAWA STATE 2019 SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The management of Adamawa State Government Scholarship Board (ASGSB) is pleased to announce its 2019 scholarship programme which has been the trademark of state. With the need to embrace education and make it a top priority of her citizens, Adamawa state has been giving scholarships to her eligible indigenous students.
The scheme is provided to assist the indigenes of Abia State, so as to improve the culture of learning amongst the indigenes. Provided below are some of the information you need to save guide you for successful registration.
Eligibility/Requirements For Adamawa State Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for the 2019 Abia State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Abia State (by paternity).
- Applicant must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For an undergraduate student, an applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Adamawa (Adamawa State University, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Adamawa State Polytechnic, American University of Nigeria, Adamawa State College of Education).
LIST OF COURSES ELIGIBLE FOR APPLICATION
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADAMAWA STATE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- Admission letter into the institution with information on the course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- A school ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2019 ADAMAWA STATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- Login to the portal by clicking on this http://www.adamawastate.gov.ng
- Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on “Apply Now” button to complete your application. Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.