HOW TO APPLY FOR AKWA-IBOM STATE 2019 SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The management of Akwa-Ibom State Government Scholarship Board (ASGSB) is pleased to announce its 2019 scholarship programme which has been the trademark of state. The state was created in 1987 from her sister state, Cross River State. Being one of the oil-producing states and of course the highest oil- and gas-producing state in the country, part of her expenses goes to the education sector. She upholds pride in the education of her indigene.
The scheme is provided to assist the indigenes of Akwa-Ibom State, so as to improve the culture of learning amongst the indigenes. Provided below are some of the information you need to save guide you for successful registration.
Eligibility/Requirements For Lagos State Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for the 2019 Lagos State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Akwa-Ibom State (by paternity).
- Applicant must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Akwa Ibom State (University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State University, Obong University, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Uyo City Polytechnic, Apex Polytechnic, Heritage Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State College of Education, College of Arts & Sciences, Ritman University, Sure Polytechnic).
LIST OF COURSES ELIGIBLE FOR APPLICATION
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
Applicants must have the following documents ready before proceeding for the application:
- Admission Letters.
- School Identity Cards.
- Letters from Oba & Letter from Local Government.
- All other relevant documents.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.