ATIBA UNIVERSITY, OYO POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The management of Atiba University is currently inviting applications from qualified candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB). Since its establishment, the university has been targeting at giving her students the best in a serene and academic friendly environment and this has been her driving force since then. Interestingly, the university adopts the current local and international tertiary curriculum for each of her programs to enable our students to compete anywhere in the world.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
- Candidate must score 140 and above in JAMB and as well choose the university as First or Second Choice.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above but didn’t choose the university as their First choice must visit JAMB portal to make a change of institution.
- However, Direct Entry (DE) candidates who scored below 140 in the JAMB UTME or who are yet to write the UTME and are seeking admission must undergo a One-Year Basic Studies Progamme (JUPEB).
Basic Requirements for POST-UTME Admission
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE, and NABTEB to include English Language and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
The requirement for JUPEB Programme
- Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
Step by Step Approach to Apply for Atiba University, Oyo (UNIMED) Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission.
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice.
- Candidates are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng
- You will be requested to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments.
- During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N 10,000.
OFFLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
An offline application can be done by visiting the University Registry or any of the liaison offices upon the payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only Forms can be downloaded from the University website and filled manually.
BANK 1: Skye Bank Plc.
ACCOUNT NO: (4091094349)
BANK 2: First Bank Plc.
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
Information You Need After Application
- Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the contact details you provided if your application was successful and you have been offered provisional admission into Atiba University or if it was rejected.
- Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N 50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.