COOU/ANSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (formerly known as Anambra State University (ANSU) is currently inviting undergraduate admission seekers who chose the university as their first choice institute to apply for the 2019/2020 pre-admission screening which is scheduled to start from Friday, July 19, 2019, and close on Friday, August 02, 2019. Apart from choosing the university as the first choice, candidates are expected to score at least 170 in the 2019 UTME before proceeding to purchase the screening form. Candidates that make the university their first choice are expected to make a change of institute via JAMB portal.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Basic Requirements for POST-UTME Admission
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE, and NABTEB to include English Language and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
How to Pay and Apply for COOU/ANSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University portal.coou.edu.ng generate a payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the paid invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.