DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY, IBADAN POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all the candidates who choose Dominican University as their first choice institute as well as the general public that the university management is giving admission ( both UTME/Direct Entry) to suitably qualified candidates. For a candidate to be offered provisional admission into any of the available programmes in the institute, he/she must meet the eligibility requirements as spelled out below. Moreso, this set of candidates must purchase and apply for Dominican University 2019/20202 admission through the Screening Form. See below on how to purchase the screening form and apply for the admission.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Basic Admission Requirements for Dominican University Undergraduate Programmes
All candidates must note that all admission will be through JAMB
- Candidate must score the minimum point for the applied programme
- Candidate must sit and obtain a minimum of five(5) credit pass in SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more two sittings.
For Direct Entry
Candidate must in addition to the five(5) credits possess any of the following
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold a first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
NOTE: All candidates will be requested to submit these document for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise, and the candidate must meet the specific departmental requirements apart from the general requirements
Click here to see Departmental Requirement Section.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.