FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA (FULOKOJA) POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
All Federal University Lokoja candidates ( those who chose the university as their first choice) are hereby invited for the 2019/2020 screening exercise by the school management. The screening is scheduled to hold from Monday 2nd September, 2019 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). Students are on this note advised to adhere to the following as the get themselves prepared for the screening exercise.
- The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches;
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and ;
- Candidates should also be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise;
- Only candidates who applied for admission through JAMB for UTME admission and scored 180 above;
- Candidate must choose and make the university as their first choice otherwise a change of institute should be done immediately before the screening.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Basic Requirements for FULOKOJA Screening Exercise
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE, and NABTEB to include English Language and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
Step-by-Step Methods to Apply for FULOKOJA post UTME Form
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 Admission Portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Result.
- Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. ( You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
OR to make payment with your Card, Visit www. remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
After making payment in any of the methods follow the remaining steps to complete the process.
- Return to the Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
Documents Required for Screening
The following are the documents required for the screening exercise
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Deadline for Registration: the registration will be closed on Thursday, 29th of August, 2019at midnight
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.