FUNAAB POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is formally inviting all prospective students ( all applicants) seeking undergraduate admission (both UTME & DE) into any programmes in the institute to apply online for the 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise. The management has made it clearly known that the admission process is highly competitive and will be given strictly on merit. Likely so, the admission will be done on the following platform:
- Online Admission Application on this website.
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (Computer-based) – UTME and DE candidates.
Please note that all successful candidates will be required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Basic Requirements for POST-UTME Admission
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE, and NABTEB to include English Language and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
FUNAAB Undergraduate Eligibility for Screening Exercise
Below are the respective cut-off marks for all the programmes in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta above this, candidate must choose the university as its first choice.
Candidates must score a minimum score of 180 in the 2019/2020 JAMB for the following Programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Candidates must score a minimum score of 200 in the 2019/2020 JAMB for the following Programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be eligible.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Eligibility for Screening Exercise
Direct Entry candidates, with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.