GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY (GSU) POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
All Gombe State University candidates ( those who chose the university as their first choice) are hereby invited for the 2019/2020 screening exercise by the school management. The screening is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 17th August, 2019 at the University premises (Tudun Wada, Gombe). Students are on this note advised to adhere to the following as the get themselves prepared for the screening exercise.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Basic Requirements for GSU Screening Exercise
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE, and NABTEB to include English Language and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
- Monday, 22nd July to Monday 12, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
Eligibility for GSU Admission
- Only candidates who applied for admission through JAMB for UTME admission and scored 160 above;
- Candidate must choose and make the university as their first choice otherwise a change of institute should be done immediately before the screening.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
IMPORTANT INFO: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2019 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.