KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIBGA POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The management of Kogi State University is pleased to inform and invite all candidates who put in the Kogi State University as their first choice institute for the 2019/2020 academic screening exercise. The screening exercise will be done through Computer-Based Test (CBT). On this note, Parents, guardians, and candidates are to note that the ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test. Scroll down to see other necessary information.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Cut-Off Marks for Yobe State University Programes
Candidates are to be reminded that 160 is JAMB’s minimum points for University but most programmes are not permitted to go below its standard and below are the programme’s benchmark.
Food Science & Technology: 170
Business Administration: 174
Public Administration: 166
Computer Science: 185
Industrial Chemistry: 165
Mass Communication: 192, and
Political Science: 170.
Yobe State University Screening Qualification
- Candidate must have written JAMB and chosen the university as its first choice;
- Candidate must have passed the UTME and acquire the minimum JAMB score for the chosen programme;
- Candidates must possess all the required subject combination necessary for the applied programme;
- Applicants/ Candidates must have at least a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two(2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or it’s equivalent.
- The five credits pass must include English Language and Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to your applied course.
- Candidate must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level result on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the PostUTME screening.
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect a change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB subject combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY
- Candidate must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Candidate must have uploaded his/her ‘A’ Level result on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the PostUTME screening.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
Registration Procedures for Yobe State University
- Candidates are requested to pay N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira Only) for Kogi State University Screening Exercise on the portal at http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme
- After payment, candidates are to register on-line using their JAMB Registration number on the Institution’s portal http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their red background passport photograph of size not more than 20KB
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test.
- Colour Print out of the registration slip print out and that of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the screening center one (1) hour before the screening scheduled time this to ensure the necessary information is passed
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.Note: Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with phone(s) (Handsets), flash drive(s), modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.