PUMS POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Management of PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) hereby invites candidates seeking for admission in the PAMO University of Medical Sciences for its 2019/2020 Pre-admission screening exercise. As a NUC approved university, it is committed to providing quality/sound education in the Medical, Research and Health Sectors.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
PUMS Admission Requirements
- Candidate must have sat for the 2019/2020 JAMB and obtain a minimum mark of 170, but 200 for MBBS.
- Candidates seeking for admission into 1ooL must possess credits passed at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must choose PUMS as the first choice institute, otherwise, candidates must make a change of institute to PUMS
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on PUMS Portal two days before screening.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY:
- candidates will in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level or it’s equivalent, passes in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower as the case may be. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- For Transfer Admissions, candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be returned to PUMS with copies of relevant current Sessional Transcripts from the current university.
Step-by-Step Method of Screening Form Application Process
- Candidate must visit PUMP website @ www.pums.edu.ng to apply online.
- Upon visitation, click on ADMISSION
- Then click on APPLY ONLINE link to log into the PUMS Portal
- A filling interface will appear prompting you to login with your JAMB Registration number
- Once your profile is validated, you are expected to follow the instructions on the page to complete, submit ALL sections and pages on the Portal Application page.
- Don’t forget to upload all the required documents on the University portal as only applicants with fully submitted online forms and uploaded documents will be invited for screening.
- If you have done all these successfully, you will be notified of the date and time for the screening exercise.
Method of Payment The Non-Refundable Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee of N2,000 will be paid to the school in either of the following methods, but first the following steps need to be followed
Steps to Making Payments on the Portal
- If not logged onto the portal already, visit the website through pums.edu.ng and click under ADMISSIONS. Then click on Make Payment sub-menu to link up to the portal. You will be required to sign in to the portal using your JAMB number and password
- While on the portal, click on the Make Payment sub-menu by the left menu bar. You will see a list of the available payments applicable to you.
- Then choose APPLICATION PAYMENT link to proceed.
- While on the payment page, click START NEW PAYMENT to pay for your application.
- An RRR code will be generated for you at this point.
- You can, therefore, complete your payment using any of the options below.
A) Card payment Method
- Click on Submit to be redirected/link up with REMITA payment platform where payment will be completed.
- You will be redirected back to the university portal upon completion of this payment where you will then make final
B) Cash Payment. Log into the University portal through www.pums.edu.ng
- Click on Print to print out a slip and take to the bank for payment with CASH
- Proceed to the bank, while at the bank indicate that you want to make payment using a REMITA generated RRR code printed. Check another bank if the approached bank does not support this type of payment.
- Once payment is successful at the bank, log onto the portal to confirm your payment on the portal.
- While on the portal, click on My Application Detail sub-menu by the left menu bar. Click on the confirm payment button to confirm your payment.
- Make a final submission of your application by clicking on the submit button.
PUMS Compulsory Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Screening Exercise will take place as follows:
1st Screening: Mon 19th to Frid,23rd August, 2019
2nd Screening: A date for the second screening will be published later
TIME: 10:00 am daily
VENUE: University Auditorium, No 1 Tap Road, Elelenwo Off Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
NOTE: Applicants are expected to come along with downloaded completed Application Form, Originals and copies of Qualifying Certificates, the 2019 UTME/DE Results, Birth Certificate, Two (2) Passport Photographs, Evidence of Change of Institution where applicable, Evidence of Payment of Application Fees for the Screening exercise on any of the scheduled dates, Transfer Form/Transcript (for transfer candidates) and Letter of Character Attestation from a Clergy or Imam.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.