YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY (YSU) POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
In line with its vision statement, “to be the center of excellence in the provision of high-quality university education” the management of Yobe State Univerity formally invites applications for admission from eligible candidates into any of its programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. However, before any admission is given to any candidate, the candidate must possess/met the laid down eligibility.
Feel free to visit this site often to get updated on any slide information on your screening schedule as well as other school-related matters.
Full list of Accredited Universities/Institutions in Nigeria 2019.
University Admission Requirements ( O’ Level & Direct Entry ) For all Courses|UTME Subjects Combination.
List of Tertiary institutions whose 2019/2020 Post UTME Forms are Out
List of Universities Approved by N.U.C to Run Part-Time Programmes
6 Amazing Ways of Getting Breathtaking Success at the University
Admission/ Screening Eligibility:
- Candidate must have written JAMB and chosen the university as its first choice;
- Candidate must have passed the UTME and acquire the minimum JAMB score for the chosen programme;
- Candidates must possess all the required subject combination necessary for the applied programme;
- Applicants/ Candidates must have at least a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two(2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or it’s equivalent.
- The five credits pass must include English Language and Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to your applied course.
- Candidate must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level result on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the PostUTME screening.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY
- Candidate must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Candidate must have uploaded his/her ‘A’ Level result on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the PostUTME screening.
NOTE: In all these requirements, all candidates must be present at the screening venue on the specified date otherwise, the admission will be terminated automatically.
The departmental screening will be conducted between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2019, but please be reminded that the online registration for the 2019/2020 POST-UTME Screening will close on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
Cut-Off Points for all Yobe State University Available Programmes
College of Medical Sciences (MBBS): 200
Faculty of Law (Bachelor of Laws): 190
B.Sc Biology: 170
B.Sc Computer Science: 170
All other Programmes: 160
How to Purchase the Yobe State University 2019/2020 Screening Registration Pin
- Scratch card for registration is obtainable at a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only payable into the following Yobe State University bank accounts.
Account Number: 2032343287
Bank: First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum branches.
Account number: 0025393351
Bank: Access Bank at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before the departmental screening.
Please, if you find this information useful and wishes to share with your friends, do not hesitate to hit the share button below.